Everest Viola Shoulder Rest 15"-16.5" - BlackRegular price $46.95 Save $-46.95
- Specially Engineered Fixed Tilt – The unique computer-modeled design of the EVEREST shoulder rest raises the violin to an ergonomically correct and comfortable playing angle. Teachers, students, and professionals alike have all praised this innovative and distinctive design: teachers love the way it trains correct playing angles, while students and professionals love the comfort, durability, and style.
- Adjustable – Unscrew grippers and select alternate positions for the best fit to the instrument.
- Simple and Virtually Unbreakable – The one piece body integrated with adjustable leg height means that there are NO angle brackets or swivel mechanisms to break, and NO thumb knobs to misplace. The EVEREST Shoulder Rest is made of a strong, high-grade ABS material which provides both strength and flexibility, unlike the inexpensive polypropylene plastic that other shoulder rest manufacturers use.
- Improved Holding Legs and Foam – Identical and interchangeable parts for both the left and right legs means that there is no longer any need to be confused as to which leg attaches to which side of the body. The newly engineered lyre-shaped holding legs are made of a soft, non-skid, wear-resistant material, with additional height requirements built right into the body of the shoulder rest. The foam is made from high quality, extra-thick and extra-soft neoprene for long-lasting comfort and excellent support.
- Functionality and Style – The distinctive 3D computer-modeled design of the EVEREST shoulder rest maximizes comfort without sacrificing style and elegance. Traditional areas of high stress are reinforced for long-term durability. Engineered by Americans to American standards, this shoulder rest is built to last.
- Low Cost – This shoulder rest is designed to help meet the growing needs of school-based violin programs. With limited funding available to these programs, students simply cannot afford the outrageous and expensive prices other shoulder rest manufacturers are charging.
- Replaceable Parts – All parts of the EVEREST shoulder rest are easily replaceable, right down to the foam pad. For example, to replace the foam pad, simply remove the old foam, peel off the adhesive protective paper from the new foam, and stick.