We Ship to Australia only, items shipped are GST inclusive. We offer free shipping on all orders over $50 (excludes instruments).
We offer $20 flat rate shipping on all violin and violas.
We offer $80 flat rate shipping on cello and basses. These bulky items may incur a fragile items shipping and handling fee. Should there be an addition fee required, will will contact you promptly. Orders may be cancelled at that point.
If unsure, please contact us for a quote for all cello and bass shipping prior to placing order.
Depending on area of country that you are in, and delivery service you choose, expect delivery 1-7 days. Some luthier setup instruments may result in further delays
Possible dispatch, supply problems or unexpected demand may potentially result in stock being unavailable. Should there be a delay in dispatching your order we will contact you promptly.
In accordance with your rights under the Australian Consumer Law Consumer Guidelines, you are entitled to return a product if you believe that the item is not as described, or if it is faulty due to a manufacturing defect and is within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
The Dalseno String Studio warranty covers all instruments, cases and bows sold through our retail store, and website www.dalsenostringstudio.com. For any items deemed defective by Dalseno String Studio, we will, at our option, choose to repair or replace under the terms stated to here to the original purchaser.
Instruments and cases:
All new instruments and cases are warrantied to be free of defect in material and construction for one year. This includes chinrests, endpins and tailpieces.
Bridges and Bows:
Bridges and bows are covered by a 6 month warranty.
The following items are not covered by this limited warranty:
- Any damage caused by misuse, negligence or malice
- Open or unglued seams or any other damage caused by temperature or humidity
- Accidental or intentional damage to the instrument such as but not limited to knocking, dropping or scratching
-Rusting or corrosion of any metals (such as the strings or chin rest fittings)
-Fading, wear or damage to the varnish caused by general wear, misuse, heat or cleaning incorrectly
We offer a 7 day satisfaction period as of the day the item is received
If returning a product, it must be in new condition and with its original packaging.
Sheet music, books, opened CD’s, fitted strings and sale items will not be refunded if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. All other items including instruments, bows, cases, unopened strings and accessories may be returned for a full return or exchanged within 30 days.
If returning a product, it must be in new condition and with its original packaging. You may choose between a refund, exchange where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different from the sample shown to you or do not do what they are supposed to.
Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable unless as a result of our error or faulty goods.
- To initiate a return or warranty request, contact us on 07 5596 4168 or via our Contact Us page and provide your full name, best contact phone number, invoice number, product name and fault or damage description.
- If a return request is approved, we will give you return details and the return address. We may also request further information to process the return. Item(s) must be received by the return address within ten (10) business days. Dalseno String Studio will not accept liability for damage which may occur during transit. Please pack your returned item(s) carefully.
- If a repair or replacement is agreed on, the item is received and problem is confirmed, we will organise and complete this free of charge within a reasonable timeframe given the nature of the item and situation. You will be notified of this time estimate.
- If a refund has been agreed upon, the item is received and the problem is confirmed, the refund will be made within two (2) business days via the same method as payment was made. You will be notified via email once your refund has been processed.