Music Theory for Violinists is a theory series aiming to teach the fundamentals of music theory from a violin-approach by introducing topics that are more related to the instrument in the first 3 books and other parts of the theory syllabus in the 4th book. Upon completion of the four-level music theory series, violin learners will have gained a strong foundation before moving to Grade 1 Music Theory.
Other benefits of the series:
- Enhance notation reading skills
- Improve key signature awareness and overall sight-reading skills
- Allow visualisations of notes on the violin fingerboard
- Fingering position charts serve as references for fingering patterns positioning for sight-reading tests purpose
- Improve performance directions recognition
- Supports ABRSM syllabus